WARBIRD RADIO – Andy Heins is at it again… He’s been digging up some real treasures this winter and proud to offer the items below. Take a look!
1. The “Real Deal” – Curtis JN-4 “Jenny” Wheels: Just think of the barnstorming stories these things could tell! If you’re a Waldo Pepper fan these are must have items for your man cave.
2. Fairchild 24 Wheel Pant: Built between 1932 and 1948 the Fairchild 24 was used in both the civilian market and military service scene as the UC-61/24. Here’s one surviving wheel pant. Perfect for display!
DETAILS: First $450.00 USD takes it home. Contact us email@example.com
ALL SALES ARE BETWEEN YOU AND ANDY HEINS / Warbird Radio is not responsible.
WARBIRD RADIO – If you listen to The Hartman & Hilt Show the name Andy Heins rings a bell. When he’s not in the H&H mail room he’s out scouring the planet for rare aircraft parts. Here’s a few parts that he and Mike Hartman dug up last month and are now offering for sale.
Andy’s Parts Collection Series – I
1. PT-19 / PT-23 “New Old Stock” Rollover Unit $150
2. Warner Engine Mount $200
3. One pair of unknown streamlined struts. Approximately 3′ x 3″ $150
4. Two upper T-50 cowls in very good shape. $300 Per Cowling / $500 for both
5. Unknown radial engine mount. $300
ALL PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING.
Email us today for more information or to purchase: firstname.lastname@example.org